– bought real estate, officially – became obsessed with liberty – ended my secretive t-shirt policy
– did pretty well for myself – had my fundmental civil rights blatantly violated – explored Korea, Cambodia and Vietnam with mis amigos – tried to predict the stock market – won cash for life – crossed three names off my must-see list – had an interesting summer – regained my math mojo and rediscovered my love for physics – gave up on the economics community
Next year hopefully I’ll
– (finally) fully understand quantum mechanics – complete my must-see list!
– buy furniture!
– many other things!
– I think I’ve regained my math mojo
– And I’ve rediscovered my love for physics
– And I’m so over the economics community and their damn idealogues — you know there’s something awry when a lowly bachelor like me gets it right while PhD’s are getting it so wrong. I give up.