Everything in life can be reduced to a question, and you find the answer on the internet.
Sina: So then I told her not to worry and wished her the best.
Scott: Man I wanna date Sina.
Sina: Thanks Scott!
Scott: He’s just so positive.
Sina: And fun and adventurous and nice. And handsome!
Scott: Just a great guy.
Cashier: And what is your postal code?
Sina: My postal code?
Cashier: Yes sir.
Sina: It’s, uhhhh… K………..3..R….9…….uhh…Z. 1.
Cashier: You just made that up
Sina: No I didn’t
Cashier: Yes you did.
Sina: No I didn’t
Cashier: Okay, then what’s your address?
Sina: I’m sorry, but I can’t just be giving my address out to strangers.
FUN FACT: In cities, postal codes are usually as accurate street addresses.
Exactly one of the following is true.
1) Toronto’s housing market is not in a bubble.
2) There is something wrong with the Toronto Real Estate Board’s housing price data.
And really, 2) is not terribly unlikely.
Some notes, observations and such. Possibly the last time.
– I like it when I unexpectedly see my work in the news
– it’s an amazing feeling when you win your first game of ultimate
– if my wife ever insists we name our son Monty, I’m going to double insist that we name him Montezuma and call him Monty for short
– there is no feeling more torturous than guilt and shame
– I’ve been officially off caffeine for three months now
– I absolutely love my Kindle
– which I named Montezuma — Monty for short
– needless to say, I’ve had a really bad year
– and probably wasted the past two years of my life
– I’m now a weekday vegetarian
– my friend Terry has great taste in Japanese jeans, and I’m really glad his legs are too muscular now to fit into them (and that mine aren’t)
– I don’t think my dad knows how amazing he is
– every time my mom goes on a trip she brings me back alcohol — she’s kinda cool that way
– for the first time ever, I can write my name in Farsi
– and I ain’t a terrible reader either
– what I’m looking forward to most about grad school economics? two elective math classes
– I’m very comfortable being the underdog — it’s sorta my life story
– sometimes I do things just because they’re scary
– this can be good, and it can be bad
– I’ve started a collection of skull tshirts to prove that, contrary to what you’ve seen, skull tshirts don’t have to be lame
– I’m not sure how much longer I can last
And if you are reading this, whether now or in the distant future, I hope you are well.