Student: Can I ask you your sign?
Sina: My sign? Like astrology?
Student: Ummm, I think…like, uhhh
Sina: You mean, like Capricorn or something?
Sina: Oh it’s Virgo. Why?
Student: I wanted to see if I was accurate.
Sina: What did you think I was?
Student: Aries. Because you’re enthusiastic.
Sina: Hahaha. That’s a nice compliment actually.
I spent last weekend dog-sitting. It was fun! Here are some takeaways.
– Lots of funny things happen — straight out of a sitcom.
– Lots of friendly strangers start conversations with you. Girls especially.
– Companionship: I can’t see why anyone with a dog would ever feel lonely.
– Caring for a dog is full of inconvenience. You can’t stay out too long without coming back to go for a walk. If you want to go somewhere that’s too far to walk, forget the hassle of public transit.
– Lots of strangers start conversations with you. Like geez, just leave me alone, I’m just walking my dog.
– There is so much dog hair — everywhere.
BONUS TIP: Young single men, delete your Tinder app and get a dog. You are welcome.