2016 was a great year personally, but a dark year un-personally. Let us count the ways.
· I got married on an island!
· Here are some wedding photos for your amusement. If you look closely, you can see Hamilton.
· Enjoyed the Imperial City before the dark emperor arrived.
· Rode my bike a lot. A lot.
· And filled my phone with photos of all kinds of Toronto street art.
· Became a Twitter poet.
· Rebelled against bureaucracy.
· Started an exit plan.
My mantra for 2016 was “Be less polite.”
My mantra for 2017 is “Context is queen.”
Winter is here. Dress accordingly.